Wednesday, August 09, 2006

W.A.L. - E ???

It appears that Pixar's next (after Ratatouille) will be called none other than "W.A.L. - E" - The Disney Blog says so!

According to this post Bruce Zick is working on it now, as well as Rapunzel and a new film by Blue Sky that I haven't heard of, the Leafmen.

I'm looking forward to Horton Hears A Who from the folks at Blue Sky. I keep hearing about the fur, haha. Know some guys who worked on Pre-Production and the stuff I've seen so far looks pretty cool!

Any info from you guys on The Leafmen or W.A.L.-E? If I hear any I'll be sure to post!

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP