Saturday, June 17, 2006

Yesterday's Life

Yesterday's life drawing from TSA. Don't know the model's name.

I'm using just conté nowadays - I'll switch back to NuPastel after I'm comfortable with my lines and shadow shapes again. Practicing structure and simplifying at this point in time. I think I got kinda complacent with smudging and erasing with long poses and doing the same ol' thing with short poses, so I just gotta mix it up a little. At least the drawings are turning out ok! At this point I might call them a little too graphic and the shadows a little too contrived/shape oriented. I always liked the smudging technique for it's feel of finish as well as it's adherence to atmosphere.

One 1, Two 5's and a 10.







2 comments:

Phil ROD 7:07 PM  

The one with her pulling on her hair, was a great pose to draw on friday.

Cooked Art 7:54 PM  

Ya I liked it as well. I think I made it too graphic though (the shadow shapes)

Did you get my email back?

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

About Me

My Photo

I love animation and making films.

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP