Tuesday, May 08, 2007

An art drought?

I noticed that on my front page, only four of the posts relate to my own art. This definitely isn't because I haven't been drawing a lot, but most of my time has either been taken up at work or with my own film, which I've started working on with Philip Rodrigues. I'm not too eager to post the work related to that in it's current form (that will come more during the school year), so I imagine that a lot of the work that will be posted this summer will be life drawing. Of course, I haven't started doing that yet down here in L.A, but I will post it up when I do.

In the meantime I'll try and post as much news and inspiration as I can, and possibly stuff from work whenever I'm allowed.

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP