Sunday, April 09, 2006

Family Guy...

I know Cartoon Brew posted something on this as well, but I thought I'd hilight it as well.



Along with spreads Jaime Weinmann's post about why he hates Family Guy, and a new blog called Family Guy Steals about every apparent thing that family guy has ripped off.


Where I found this little claim about this 1996 comic that Stewie was apparently stolen from.

On an unrelated note - here's Jon Stewart beating on the guys from CNN's now-cancelled "Crossfire".

So much hate!

One more thing





The real-life Were-Rabbit.

By the way, I'll be posting new work tomorrow.

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP