Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yup.. it's confirmed..

I'm definetly a geek. And here are the drawings to prove it! These are a bunch of sketches I've collected from Comic Artists at the Toronto Fan Expo this year and last. Enjoy!

Michael Turner:


Udon's Scott Hepburn:


Mike Mignola:


Skottie Young:


Francisco Herrera:


Humberto Ramos:


Oh yeah, and Jim Lee:


If any of the above artists want this off the blog, email me or comment and I'll take it off pronto. If not, thanks for the sketches!

3 comments:

Damian 8:10 PM  

You lucky bastard! J/k. You've managed to get a sketch from Jim Lee I see. Dammit! I wanted one so bad yesterday, but didn't get one since I was in the 'maybe' line by 5 people. Arrgggh! I went today again though and got a Venom sketch and print from Herrera. Oh, and thanks for that sheet from your sketchbook yesterday. I got a nice WW sketch from Ramos.

Cookedart 8:27 PM  

Aww man - that sucks!

I know after a while he stops doing sketches too so even if you were in the maybe you might not have got one.

I'd love to see that Ramos sketch sometime.

Damian 11:30 AM  

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get to meet the guy and get a picture with him. He signed a bunch of comics as well. I'll post the Ramos and Herrera sketches up on my blog if you want to see them.

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP