Thursday, August 23, 2007

Schedule...

So, I've got my schedule for this upcoming year at Sheridan, for those who want to know.

Monday
Senior Animation Project Lab with Bruno Degazio (11 - 1PM)
Senior Animation Project Lab with Michel Hannan (2 - 4 PM)

Tuesday
Advanced Figure Drawing and Art Direction with Gerry Zeldin (9 - 12 AM)
Social Movement and Protest with Paul Angelini (1 - 4 PM)

And that's all folks! 5 day weekend!

Let me know if you're in my class or pop me your schedule in the comments. Definitely gearing up for the year to start!

1 comments:

Yash 3:03 PM  

wow! 5 day weekend, that's kick ass!

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP