Sunday, August 19, 2007

Joe....

Unfortunately I'm not getting as much time as I'd like to draw for myself nowadays. I've been so busy!

Taking up a huge chunk of my time is the story reel for my upcoming film, Unicycle Joe, who I'm working on with Philip Rodrigues.

Here's some mad quick sketches that I threw together today. We have quite a bit a ways to go on the design and art direction front, but I'm happy to say that we have a rough reel fully thrown together and its just a matter of pulling things around and making things work better now (and cleaning up the boards, and throwing in scratch tracks, and finding music - it never ends!).







I hope I'll soon be able to dedicate more of my time to designing the short. We'll see!

2 comments:

Hoggan 12:01 PM  

iiiimmmmmmm EXCITED SIR ALAN COOK!
Cant wait to see what you chaps mustered up. See to yah in September so we can exchange leica's for "critical examination."
woo hoo

Halya 7:24 PM  

Hey hey hey! What is this? Cowboys AND pirates?! Someone's been stealing my ideas... :@

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP