Wednesday, July 25, 2007

San Diego Comic Con...

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday today. I'm definitely feeling a year older!

I'm going to be heading down to the San Diego Comic Con on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll probably be updating my blog once per day during that time with mostly comic-con stuff.

I've only really seen two panels that I'm really hyped about seeing, which are the panel on Pixar Short Films, on Friday, in room 6CDEF from 10:30 - 11:30.

There's also a presentation on Wall - E in Hall H on Saturday at 2:14 - 4.

Booths, however, are plentiful.

I'll be sure to swing by:

Armand Serrano and Marcelo Vignali at 4137 + 4419 (on Friday)
Bobby Chiu and Kei Acedera at A5
Cheeks! at E2
Chris Sanders at 2146
David Colman at H5
Donnachada Daly, Gabriele Pennacchioli, Scott Morse, Jakob Jensen, Jeremy Bernstein, and Morgan Kelly at 831
Jim Lee at LL-06
John Nevarez and Jose Lopez at H9
Justin Ridge - 1035
Kelsey Mann at F3
Kevin Dart at E4
Kristen Lester - E10
The Labyrinth, Robin Mitchell, Deanna Marsigliese at E9
Louie Del Carmen at G7
Scott Morse, Jeff Pidgeon, Bill Pressing at 4800
Patrick Morgan at H8
Robh Ruppel at 5463
Robert Valley at 5463
Stephen Silver at H6
Stuart Ng (With guest artists Pierre Alary, and Ashley Wood) at 5113

2 comments:

Irene Colorado 12:00 PM  

hi! I'm an animation student from Baltimore that stumbled upon your site a few months back. I'll be in San Diego for Siggraph, will you?? Tell us all about Comic con! I wanted to go for that too but I just graduated and getting myself on my own 2 feet has been more of a priority...yikes!

AndyG 5:42 PM  

Wow, cool, I have the same bday as you. Happy belated birthday to you!

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP