Sunday, November 12, 2006

Doing the switcheroo

Hey guys,

Just wanted to point out to you that I've switched this blog over to the new Blogger in Beta system. Most things are the same, the only really new thing that I'm using is labels. At the sidebar at right, there's now a categories section.

I figure it's most useful, say, if you want to see all of the videos that I've ever posted because you're looking for a specific video, check out the Videos category. Likewise, if you want to see my 80+ posts of life drawing, check out the Life Drawing section.

I hope this makes things a little more organized for you guys!

One note: There are around 370 posts on my blog so far - And I've got to categorize every single one. Suffice to say that I've only done a portion so far - I think i've got all the videos and all of the life drawing - things will fall into the cracks soon enough though!

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP