Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back in Action!

Just a quick post....

JibJab released two new Starring You! Shorts - Cancan and Square Dance. I worked on both of these and it's great to see them out.

And by the way..

I am one of the default heads on both of these videos (Diana's the other). Pretty disturbing. I guess now know what it felt like for Mr. Worrel to be the default heads for the rest of the dances...



I'll be back to regular posting in a jiffy! Sorry for such a long dry spell! (Probably one of the longest ever (or at least, in a long time...)

Coming up soon is the OIAF (Ottawa Internation Animational Festival). I will for sure be blogging from there starting this wednesday. I hope to see you all there, and hope to post about the Festival for those who can't make it. For all students who haven't gone to Ottawa before, I'd highly recommend it - It's a great way to get some inspiration heading into the year!

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP