Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Me Feel So Stupid

After twiddling around with the settings of my blog in the wee hours of the morning, I realise that I accidently turned on comment moderation, and no comments were showing up.

What's even cooler is that it's been going on for at least a month.


I've tried to reply to all backlogged comments, so if you've commented in the last month, I've tried to address it. Sorry, and thanks all for stopping by!


Bruno Werneck Galano 11:26 AM  

glad you figured it out :)
nice drawings man...

and thanks for the link


Gulzar 5:12 PM  

HAHAHAHHAH! Man am yet to figure out all that...I guess now I shall do all my experiments on a new blog...where non of my posting will be there...

just a blank blog to test on ;)

all the best buddy.


Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

About Me

My Photo

I love animation and making films.

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by 2008

Back to TOP