Monday, August 18, 2008

He be drawing real good....

I'm absolutely sure I haven't posted about Sergio Toppi before...

I got my grubby little hands on a copy of "Bab el Ahlam, 1932".. it looks like it's entirely in Italian.

Anyways, I thought I'd share some of his truly inspiring drawings.











As for the blog, you've probably noticed the slower pace of my posts. Chalk it up to me being extremely busy with things I really want to be busy with... I'm expecting my pace to be at around once per week at the worst...

I think I'll post up inspirational art more often.

Speaking of inspirational, check out this talk by Ralph Bakshi at the San Diego Comic Con.

6 comments:

James 5:21 AM  

Do you know what medium is used here?

RAWLS 8:36 AM  

He's an amazing artist. Also, I heard that talk a while ago... quite inspiring eh what?!

Garrett Hanna 1:05 AM  

Thanks for sharing this wicked artist and the Bakshi clip.

Andre Barnwell 5:57 AM  

Yes you do have grubby little hands alan cook. LOL. these are amazing and your life drawings are entertaining as always.

orange 7:18 PM  

this is gold!!!

Parka 10:47 PM  

This is great. The style is bold and strong.

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP